Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Journal 16

I have two favorite websites. The first one is Facebook and the other is Picnik.

Facebook is obviously really addicting and that is why that one is one of my favorites. It kind of becomes an obsession to constantly check for notifications and update your status. Most of the time I end up writing song lyrics as my statuses because song lyrics are the way I express myself the best most of the time. Music would happen to be my favorite way of expressing myself. I cannot write actual music itself but I can use lyrics more than anything to get my point across. I even write my own lyrics sometimes. Lyrics are much more powerful than regular words in my opinion. They make you listen and they pull in your attention more than just typical writing. Anyway, so most of my statuses come out as lyrics and if you know what is going on in my life the lyrics I post at the time make sense. You can typically decipher my mood through the lyrics I post. I am not one of those people who writes down every second of my life and makes my Facebook page look like more of a Twitter site.

I also like facebook because you can look at everybody's pictures. If you take a good picture with your friends it is nice to be able to show them off to all of your own friends in one place. Nobody really prints off pictures and gives them to people anymore. Typically you can find them on Facebook and save them to your computer and then print them off from there or order them. These pictures off of Facebook bring me to my next favorite website.

My other favorite website is Picnik. It is a website that you upload pictures to and then tweak them to make them look cool. You can change the colors into all kinds of different things and adjust the saturation and temperature of the picture. You can also add in text or stickers and just make your pictures look pretty. I love doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment